Beazer Homes, headquartered in Atlanta, is one of the nation's largest homebuilders with homes for sale across the United States. We build homes that meet and exceed ENERGY STAR® requirements while appealing to homebuyers at various price points across various demographic segments. In addition to saving energy, our homes allow personalization through our flexible floorplans and design upgrades.
Our long-term business strategy focuses on providing our customers with quality homes, while seeking to maximize our return on invested capital over time. Beazer Homes’ legacy includes building homes for America’s families for over 50 years – over 130,000 in the last 12 years alone. Beazer Homes has been listed on the New York Stock Exchange since 1994 under the ticker symbol “BZH”.
GENERAL SUMMARY: Design Studio Coord/Admin
Assists Design Studio Staff and buyers in scheduling appointments. Provides back-up to staff members with general clerical needs as required, processes buyers files, and ensures smooth flow of paperwork to field. Provides information to new and prospective buyers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
-Assists in setting Design Studio appointments for selections of options with new homebuyer.
• Provides support to Design Studio team: filing, typing, memos and correspondence.
• Copies, collates and/or files documents.
• Assists Design Staff in data entry of buyer selections into BOSS.
• Assists Design team with maintaining appearance of Design Studio showroom.
• Reviews, distributes or acts upon incoming departmental mail.
• Sets up and maintains buyers files.
• Assists in keeping product reference information current.
• Strong verbal communication skills to interact with staff, homebuyers, other departments, subcontractors and outside sales representatives; professional telephone skills; and strong problem resolution skills.
• General Office experience.
• High school graduate preferred.
• Proficiency with computer and systems knowledge.
• Math and computer and 10-key skills; detail oriented, including ensuring accuracy in all work performed.
• Organization and prioritizing skills.
• Typical office environment
Ability to stoop, bend, lift, push, pull or otherwise move objects weighing as much as 50 lbs.