Supports the maintenance of multiple human resource systems such as applicant tracking and training and development in addition to other systems such as payroll. This position serves as a technical point of contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The HRIS analyst also supports HR system upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as needed.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- System Maintenance: Assist in the review, testing and implementation of HR system upgrades or patches. Collaborates with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix. Documents processes and results. Updates HR system rules (jobs, positions, ranges, bands, work rules, etc.) as developed by functional areas. Responsible for assigning system security to employees, HR administrators and organizational leadership as needed. Reviews and manages system business process workflows.
- Production Support: Provides support for human resource systems including researching and resolving problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements. Assisting users with login, display and other issues as necessary. Works with IT to ensure system data security is maintained.
- Projects/Process Improvement: Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation. Serve as a key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders (e.g. payroll). May provide overall project management for a given HR initiative.
- Reports/Queries: Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries using appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems.
- Integrations: Works with IT, vendors and business units to develop and maintain integrations necessary for organizational and departmental management.
- Training: Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Train clients on new process/functionality. Train new system users.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience
- Four to six years of HRIS specialist experience
Skills & Abilities
- High attention to detail
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer skills (Excel-intermediate level preferred, Word, Outlook)
Technical Knowledge & Experience
- Two + years of project management experience
- Systems implementation experience
- Regularly required to talk and/or hear
- Frequent use of hands, fingers and arms
- Vision abilities include: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed