Beazer Homes, headquartered in Atlanta, is one of the nation's largest homebuilders with homes for sale across the United States. We build homes that meet and exceed ENERGY STAR® requirements while appealing to homebuyers at various price points across various demographic segments. In addition to saving energy, our homes allow personalization through our flexible floorplans and design upgrades.
Our long-term business strategy focuses on providing our customers with quality homes, while seeking to maximize our return on invested capital over time. Beazer Homes’ legacy includes building homes for America’s families for over 50 years – over 130,000 in the last 12 years alone. Beazer Homes has been listed on the New York Stock Exchange since 1994 under the ticker symbol “BZH”.
GENERAL SUMMARY: Supports all regional/national marketing projects and activities at the division level for the division(s) assigned with the core responsibility of traffic generation. Ensures that programs developed as part of the regional marketing plan are implemented on an effective and timely basis, in a fast-paced environment with changing market conditions. Works closely with division management, especially sales, on a daily basis in pursuit of reaching sales, closings, and EBIT targets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develops, executes, and provides updates on the regional marketing plan, including changes as required, in order to drive qualified traffic to all communities.
• Coordinates communications between communities, division(s), region, and corporate.
• Recommends themes and programming components for all division and community marketing events based on consumer research and buying patterns and maintains responsibility for generating attendance and registration data at events.
• Ensures that the production of division and community forward-facing communication, including collateral and signage, adheres to brand standards.
• Interfaces with the New Home Information Manager to develop and load web content and updates in pursuit of a seamless customer experience and achievement of no less than the required benchmark scores for the web audit.
• Spearheads targeted, direct marketing communication, including email, direct mail, social media, and minimal advertising, employing a template-based design tool and marketing automation tool for production needs.
• Partners with sales management within the division(s)/region to develop best-fit incentives/offers for achieving sales and closings goals.
• Develops and oversees annual and program marketing budgets and tracks all marketing expenses against the budget.
• Analyzes prospect, buyer, and market demographics to consistently determine best-fit targets for direct marketing outreach.
• Executes, develops complementary marketing efforts, and leads the launch effort for national marketing promotions, including sales training and support.
• Provides market data and insight into land acquisition opportunities.
• Monitors, provides insight into, and takes action based on competitor activities.
• Addresses community needs/challenges strategically with a focus on a data-driven approach to developing action plans.
• Assists sales with preparation of Realtor outreach materials and programs.
• Tracks results for all marketing initiatives.
• Ensures adherence to Beazer brand standards and marketing policies.
• Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Marketing or a related field.
• Minimum 3 years of related marketing experience.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong communication skills (written and oral).
• Has high energy, creativity and is results-oriented.
• Deadline and detail-oriented with exceptional organizational and time management skills.
Previous Real Estate and/or Builder experienced strongly preferred
• Typical office environment.
• Travel to divisions and communities and occasionally the corporate office is required.
• Presence at events on limited evenings and weekends is required.